WHAT IS A PRIVATE TOUR?
A private tour means that you don’t have to “share” your guide/transport with anyone else. Private tours are interactive, more like a discussion than a lecture. You get your guide’s full attention. You get to ask as many questions as you want. Your guide will take as many photos of you posing in different poses. Furthermore, you don’t have to find the “meeting place” because we will meet you right at your door step.
WHY IS THE PRIVATE TOUR PRICES ARE HIGHER THAN GROUP TOUR?
- Our private tours are exclusive, boutique tours that are built from scratch and include experiences you can’t find in a guidebook. There is no flag-following on our tours and in fact, most people don’t feel like they are on a “tour” at all. We want you to feel like you are traveling with family and having a good friend show you around.
- Custom travel planning: With so many things to see and do, you might need a little extra help in planning your trip. We can go over your “must-see’s” and help your organise and prioritise them in a logical and efficient way, and suggest some other options based on your tastes and interests that you may not have considered. This can include sights, shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- You get more than just a tour guide: We help you plan the rest of your stay with dining and sightseeing suggestions. We will help you figure out the best way to manage your time, which place need reservations and where you can just show up. Basically, we are your walking ‘lonely planet’ guidebooks.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
Generally, a package will include:
- Accommodation: We select only the best and most convenient place for you to stay during your holiday.
- Transportation and travel partner: Our range of luxury vehicles are driven by experienced travel partner that will not only be your driver but also your guide, photographer and partner throughout your journey with us.
- Admission fees to the listed attractions: You don’t have to worry about any “last minute” costs when travelling with us as all admission fees listed in the itinerary is already included in the price. All you need to do is just show up and enjoy your day.
WHAT IS THE AGE RANGE TO BE CONSIDERED AS A CHILD?
We are following the standard guideline in Australia. A person can be considered as CHILD if he or she is between the age of 4 – 12 years old.
DO YOU PROVIDE BABY CAR SEAT FOR THE TODDLERS AND KIDS?
Yes we do. It is a strict regulation to have child restraints and booster seats for children from birth up until 7 years of age. We offer FREE baby and child booster seat for our private tour clients.
ARE YOUR TOURS DISABLE-FRIENDLY?
Yes and no, depending on the activities you opt for. Most tourist areas that we visit provide ramps and pathways for disabled people, unfortunately our vehicles are not equipped with accessible wheelchair ramps, thus an able bodied passenger may need to assist them when getting in and our of the vehicle. Xplorevic practices personal touch in every possible ways. We are able to organise FREE WHEELCHAIR usage throughout your tours.
CAN WE COMBINE GROUPS FOR CHEAPER RATES?
We don’t exercise that method in our services. All packages are priced per head.
While we don’t emphasise on giving away discounts, we do offer special rates during non busy periods.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?
When you click the ‘Plan Your Trip’ button, it will direct you to the booking form. Fill up as many information you have on you for the trip. This will help us to plan and organise your booking accordingly.
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT DO I NEED TO PAY?
At the time of booking we ask for a deposit payment of 50% from the total cost. The deposit amount will be calculated automatically and displayed on the payment invoice.
WHEN DO I NEED TO PAY THE BALANCE OF THE PAYMENT?
The balance for your payment for tours in Australia is due 14 days prior to the start date or if you have made a reservation inside the 14 days, it is due upon you receiving a confirmation document for your tour. The balance due date is displayed on the costs page of your payment invoice. Do note that different due date is applicable for tours with 12 or more passengers and New Zealand tours.
CAN I USE CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR MY BOOKING?
Yes you can definitely pay using your Visa/Mastercard. Do note that there is a 1.5% surcharge for any payments using Visa/Mastercard.